Thursday, August 25, 2005

The house is silent with everyone retiring to bed, dozing off even before 1030 in mid conversation with me. I figured that I'm not that boring so it must be tiredness. Moans about tomorrow's trigo test (from sis), moans about the 36 dollar shirt that didn't really go well with that pink florak skirt (from mum) and comments about people (aka my sis) using the computer for too long (from dad) mix together in an unintelligible babbling of voices while I sit at the computer trying to read a poem by Frost.
I'm still trying to read that poem but my inability to fall asleep is going to be translated into a short run (very very short run that is) around my house in the living room to get rid of the excess caffine, I just know it. And since I am in control of my own destiny, not like the Charmed ones were when the Avatars changed the world and the definition of good and evil, I shall do just that and tumble into bed to start dreaming of sweet memories.